Housing Support

Housing Support

I have become more independent.”

We provide support to individuals in their home, to enable people to live independently and reduce any feeling of isolation.  This support is free of charge, practical and targeted. The support worker and member agree a plan with a view to building confidence and helping develop skills.

I found the support useful.”

In order to support a person, the support we give can cover things like; budgeting, establishing a daily routine, shopping, socialising and getting out and about e.g. using public transport.  This support can be accessed by an individual directly, or via their carers, family members, friends or by an agency acting on their behalf.

I can use Blide Trust activities to widen my skills and interests.”

The housing support worker is managed by the Service Director and both have the appropriate qualifications to operate a housing support service.

The service is registered with the care Inspectorate (CS2004073219).

In Partnership With

lw logo employerscot gov logooic logospn logoESF logo English colour PDF page 001